Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanks Ryan. Oh, and a Movie Review.

Okay here I go again.  It's late at night.  These Friday nights kill me.  It's hard for me to sleep, so I end up watching movies.  So I rented Crazy Stupid Love tonight.  (By the way, brother and SIL1--thanks again for the AppleTV.  You really know how to feed my addiction.)

It's a perfect movie.  Perfect.  Allow me a disclaimer--I'm a sucker for a good rom com.  I have seen a few that were poor, but it really has been only a few.  And I've seen almost all of them, so that's saying something.  It's saying I don't have high standards.  But this one was awesome.  Not as good as Love Actually, but what is?!?

So this one really captured it, in my opinion.  First of all, let me give you this:

Mmmmm.  Ryan Gosling.  Disrobing.  So the movie was good enough with just that.

Yep.

Just wait for a while.


mmm-hmmmm.



It's a really good movie.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  Basically it's about a marriage.  A long marriage, and remembering why you got married.  It's a romance, a guy who has lost it all, and finally realizes it's worth fighting for.

And mixed in are a bunch of sweet stories about love, young love and old, and how real it is, how powerful it is, and how awesome Ryan Gosling looks without his shirt on.  ahem.

So ladies:  If you haven't seen it, see it.  And gentlemen:  if you haven't seen it, see it.  It's very educational.

Good night, all.  I hope you have sweet dreams.  I know I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment