Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Late post today--I was at the kids's school for the Halloween party.  I love love love the fact that they still do it because I know many districts don't celebrate, but I am so thrilled we go to a school that still has fun with holidays.  It's so much fun to see the kids in all their costumes.

We carved pumpkins the other night!  We're not that artistic, but we get the job done.  And what we lack in carving creativity, hubby makes up for in photographic talent:

Here's the kids' pumpkins!  I think they're awesome.

Tonight we're trick-or-treating in SIL2's neighborhood.  We're all looking forward to it.  So it's a busy day, much to do.  

Not much to write about today, but I didn't want to forget to post.  I will get back on the horse tomorrow morning, so tune in then!!!!

 



And until then, watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment